Here is another card I had loads of fun to make. I love making flowers, and mixing that with beautiful cards is satisfying to me. I keep it fun by adding a flower card in my library every now and then so this is my next one I am displaying for you.
White card base, A2 size, white linen textured paper and more white for the Spellbinder corner die cut named Decorative Blossom corners HCD729 made for Heartfelt Creations found on their site. The flowers are rubberstamps I have in my stash from Heartfelt Creations (vase as well) and the smaller flowers were from one of the paper punches I have in my collection. Black and Blue ink, some Blue Liquid Pearls for the simulation of half pearls in each corner. A few different paper punches were used to add ferns around the bouquet. Stickles (Diamond)
The making of this card was easy, the bouquet was the time consuming aspect of this card as you can see. I started by matting my back layer in linen white after running some blue ink in circular motion with my sponge dauber, keeping it light. Then I added my corner die cut and then started to work on my multi frames. See attached photo.
Run through your machine making sure that both dies are not touching and preferably put in an equal fashion. Do not emboss. Keep middle piece for future cards. My frames on this card are from white linen texture so it looks very effective when inked lightly. At least I thought it was adding interest to the multi-frame idea.
Extra tip: If you want a thinner frame simply cut one from drawing around the one single die and you should get thinner slimmer frame. I like the one I get with the two dies together but I may also use this idea some day. Never say never hee hee
Once I had all my frame's positions figured out I adhered all in place. The next stage was to add the vase to one inside piece of the frames I had just made. When I had my bouquet in place I added some greenerie around the bouquet to fluff it up a little more.
The flowers were stamped in black memento, I inked up the vase portion with some coordinating blue, cut out and cupped with a stylus on a rubber mat or mouse pad if you have one. Shaped and positonned on to the stamped vase with flowers. The smaller flowers after being punched out in white, I just added a blue dot in the middle with the Copic marker, then cupped it as well and added in strategic spots between the bigger flowers. I used Aileen's white tacky glue. Ended with the stickles in the middle of the flowers, and Liquid pearls to simulate the half pearls, to keep the card as flat as possible without bumps.
I hope you enjoyed! It was fun making it, so please leave a comment let me know what you think!
Be happy, be creative, keep it fun, always!